Vision and Values
Our Vision Statement:
Nurture ~ Inspire ~ Challenge
Our school provides exciting opportunities in a secure environment, embracing a creative curriculum which allows all children to become confident, happy and self-motivated learners.
- A school where all pupils are nurtured, inspired and challenged.
- 'Pupil Voice' is warmly encouraged.
- Wide variety of extra-curricular opportunities.
- An imaginative curriculum, enhanced by creative teaching.
- Happy children who adopt a love of life-long learning through a creative curriculum taught by inspiring practitioners.
- Welcoming and approachable staff.
- Communication that is timely and informative.
- Formal and informal opportunities to share children's work and discuss progress.
- Children who are resilient, can persevere when the 'going gets tough' and are collaborative learners.
- Energising, motivating colleagues.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Encouragement to be creative.
- A friendly and appreciative community.
We expect all members of the school community to treat each other with respect, to communicate clearly and to work together to build a positive education environment for all.
Frith Manor is a 'Rights Respecting School' in conjunction with UNICEF UK. Please refer to the tab at the right of this page to find out more details.