Accelerated Reader, Mathletics and TTRS
Here you can find the latest achievements in:
- Mathletics (Year 2 to 6)
- Times Tables Rock Stars (Years 3 to 6)
- Accelerated Reader (Years 3 to 6)
Scroll to the bottom of the page for more information on how to earn certificates and rewards.
Note: The next achievement assembly will be in the week beginning the 1st May.
Latest achievements - 31st March 2023
ks2 achievement assembly spr2 31 3 23.pdf
Past achievements - 27th February 2023
ks2 achievement assembly spr2 27 2 23.pdf
Past achievements - 30th January 2023
ks2 achievement assembly spr1 30 1 23.pdf
Past achievements - 16th December 2022
ks2 achievement assembly 16 12 22.pdf
Past achievements - 14th November 2022
ks2 achievement assembly aut2 14 11 22.pdf
Past achievements - 3rd October 2022
ks2 achievement assembly aut1 3 10 22.pdf
You can earn certificates for the points you earn through completing your homework activity tasks and through playing the fun Live Mathletics games.
- Bronze certificates = awarded for earning 1000 points or more within one week.
- Silver certificates = awarded for 5 weeks of scoring more than 1000 points (5 bronze certificates)
- Gold Certificate = awarded for 20 weeks of scoring more than 100o points within one week (4 silver certificates) You’ll need to show commitment and developing ability to earn this much-coveted award.
Certificates will be awarded in celebration assemblies through the year.
Can you read over a million words in a year? For each quiz you take and pass, the total word count for the book will be totaled up and recorded towards you becoming a Reading Millionaire. You will earn a certificate for 250,000 words read, half a million words read and for becoming a Reading Millionaire.
Reading Masters - 85%+ average in quizzes
Our termly Reading Ninjas are children who have achieved an average of 85% for their quizzes. Choosing the right book is very important to ensure that you will understand what you are reading whilst still getting just the right amount of challenge to help your reading improve. A 'goldilocks book' is not too hard, not too easy but just right